WEBINAR: A Fulbrighter’s Guide to Studying in the U.S. Tips for Making a Solid Application
Join our online seminar on Wednesday, March 22, from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m., to meet our special guest Ana Crăciun-Lambru, Fulbright Alumna, who earned an MFA degree in Puppetry from the University of Connecticut, Storrs.
Ana will offer you her perspective on the application process, along with practical suggestions from her own experience as a Fulbright grantee in the U.S. She will also talk about her life at the University of Connecticut, as an international master’s student there, as well as about her professional achievements after her return. In the last part of the webinar Ana will be ready to answer your questions.
For attendance please register via email at email@example.com by Tuesday, March 21.
My fulbright experience
Students at the advising center
- Anna's Odyssey - by Anna Claspy
- RomericanJourney - by Damaris Lois Bangean
- A Most Unexpected Year - by Melanie Shoffner
- Eric Fretz
- Polar Bear in the Balkans - by David Jimenez
- Romaniadventure - by Anna Sherod
- Romania plus Hannah equals a blog - by Hannah Wolf
- A Palette for Thought - by Elijah Ferbrache
- A Year in Romania - by Anne Murray
- Lauren Hermele
- Katelyn Arlene Browher